Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today, I been invited to join reunion of the Bible research club. It is a very fabulous place. The

school sisters and brothers are very passion and nice. So, we have a very good dinner and sing

chant. Because of the atmosphere, I think it is soon that I become one of the Bible research club.

After the reunion, I went to the other club zen club (it is a busy day and I so busy). Then, we be

taught a lessen of gratitude. It is a very meaning lessen, so I copy the lessen that I prepare to

share with my classmates. Zen club really is a very meaningful club. I learn very much from it.

For example, gratitude confession and cherish etc. To sum up, I very content my life now,

because I feel everyone all care me and I very like everyone and everything around me. So, I

feel I be filled with love in my heart and happiness everytime.

No comments: