Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free writing

today i want to eat pizza,so i very exiting now. i'm very happy i can eat luch with my friend.And ian very happy to eat with my boy friend.This is my first time to eat with him.I think it will be very funny. I am so shy because he will ride his scooter and I will sit after him. I hope I will be very happy today. In fact, I do not like to eat pizza very much. But if he want to eat anything, I will eat with him wheather I want to eat or not. Oh, he is so sweet, i can't stop thinking him. I forgot to tell you his name is Apple. There is something that confuse me so much, and that is i also love other one at the same time, and his name is Kobe. Both of them is my lover, but i am just too shy! so I decided not to tell them what i felt.i beliene that is good for all of us. Will I fall in love with him? Will I still love him after we married? Anyway, I LOVE HIM! He is the one who I loved!

No comments: