Monday, April 7, 2008

The holiday

Because of the sweep festive, I have three day leisure time. When I bake chai-yi, it was middle

night. It was caused that I did not buy the ticket before, so the only way I can go home was

taken the buy that stop every station. It spent me eight hours to take buy, but the important

thing is I bake home safely. The only thing I do in the three day is sleep. I almost spent my all

time to sleep, and accompany my family. I also meet my friend I have not seen for a long time.

To sum up, this time I come bake home I have a very good time, and do very thing that I can

not do in Taipei. I very cherish every time I bake home, because the next time I bake home

maybe are several weeks after. By the way, it was very sunny day and it was so hot that I can

not tell it was summer or spring.

No comments: